Campbell River to New Mexico

Campbell River to New Mexico
2011

Sunday 7 August 2016

Day 27 vroom vrooooooom

vrooooooom we rolled thru Montreal city and Ottawa. Big oops when I set up Google lady this morning, I didn't add route 30 to it and she took us straight thru the city!  I saw the sign for route 30 and I knew we were doomed, thankfully it was Sunday and the traffic wasn't backed up..  we went thru the tunnel and we both said "oh f**k"!!  I had a cramp from holding my handle bar so tight, I was definitely scared!

We did it and then we were eventually riding on Ontario highway 417 into Ottawa which was easier than Montreal.  We were lucky we were heading WEST as the traffic coming into the city from the east was bumper to bumper and that was only 2 pm on this Sunday afternoon.  Everyone returning to the city.  The weather was sunny, not too hot with two thunder showers throughout the day.

We are back to riding hard, no more touring, we stopped for the might in Pembroke Ontario, grabbing a couple cool beverages to celebrate the great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment